REVOLUTIONARY STIMULANT FREE, PRE-WORKOUT FOR PEAK PERFORMANCE
Infrared, Its' light on fizz so you can slam...wait, That's not it... Athletes powered by infrared won 100% of races when competing alone...
Drinking infrared won't give you "Laser-beam eyes", or super powers or flash-like speed were you can run and break the sound barrier
so what is infrared and why should you use it? Infrared is what we call a performance fuel. Infrared was designed for professional athletes and provides sports men and women with an unfair advantage over the competition. It is the culmination of thousands of hours of research, Clinical and unversity studies on performance enhancing botanicals, amino acids and electrolytes.
What will Infrared help with?
- Improve power, stamina and endurance
- Delay onset of fatigue and weakness
- Enhance co-ordination, dexterity and focus.
- Enhance vasodilation to increase blood flow to your muscles and brain to maximise oxygenenation
- Alkalise the body to counteract the stresses from your lifestyle and training
- Enhance intramuscular antioxidants and acidity buffers capable of reducing fatigue and protecting muscle cellular structures
Who is Infrared suitable for?
Infrared is suitable for any athlete or gym goer, male or female, looking to maximise their energy and overall athletic ability during training or competition.
What ingredients does Infrared use?
Beta Alanine increases stamina and endurance by buffering acid and waste as it is made. Supplementation increases muscle carnosine better than taking carnosine itself. Muscle carnosine is an intramuscular acidity buffer and antioxidant.
Citrulline malate = More power, for longer with less pain and faster recovery time.
- Increases energy production, reduces lactic acid and fatigue
- Improves stamina and resilience
Citrulline and L-aspartate combine to create arginine and subsequent Nitric Oxide in the systemic circulation for maximum vasodilation pump and power.
Beta vulgaris fuels nitric oxide vasodilation. Improves endurance and reduces O2 cost of exercise and increases time to exhaustion.
Schisandra chinensis is an adaptogen, helping the body adapt to physical and mental stress. It improves dexterity, focus and co-ordination. Schisandra corrects respiratory acidosis and improves performance. One study on thoroughbreds showed an improvement of 6 lengths in an 800m race.
Quality electrolytes Magnesium L-aspartate, potassium L-aspartate, calcium citrate and sodium citrate
- Restore and maintain ideal intracellular: extracellular water ratio.
- Maintain nerve and muscle function
- Prevent cramping and anxiety
- Ultimate alkalizers
Citrates have superior absorption and distribution and synergistically supply citric acid to fuel the "citric acid cycle" (a.k.a. Krebs cycle), which is the series of chemical reactions that occurs within the cells of our body to generate energy from carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
How to Use:
Mix 3x heaped scoops into 500ml of water. Consume before, during or after exercise or as directed by your performance coach