ATP SCIENCE AURUM OIL IS HERE!!!
What is ATP Science Aurum Oil?
This golden elixir of essential, conditionally essential and non-essential fatty acids provides the tools required for our fatty acid support network and integrity of our oily structures such as membranes, conversion pathways, and cognitive processes. 100% plant-based spectrum of omega 3, 6, 7, 9, 11 along with GLA, CLA, and CLnA.
What does ATP Science Aurum Oil do?
- Aurum oil is a combination of essentialfatty acids, conditionally essential and non-essential fatty acids to provide the body with a large spectrum of oils to assist with our critical biological functions.
- 100% Vegan based fatty acids and essential oils, providing omegas3,5, 6, 7, 9, 11, GLA (Gamma Linoleic Acid), CLA andCLnA.
- Protected with the use of turmeric and rosemary essential oils to encase, protect and activate antioxidant pathways and anti-inflammatory actions of the liver.
- Support of our cellular membranes, lipid synthesis, transport, storage, and elimination methods.
- Regulation of energy and glucose homeostasis.
- Works synergistically with Multifood, Resilience, and Gutright completing the 4 Pillars of Health.
How do I use ATP Science Aurum Oil?
Continue to strive to eat all of the good oils, we always advocate that food is our medicine, however, when this is deficient or resources likely to be depleted under demand, then supplemental options are always a great idea!
For adults and children over 12 years of age as a source of dietary oils; take 2.5ml daily with meals.
For children aged 6 to 12 years take 1ml daily, (can also be added to foods and drinks).
In acute cases of inflammation and pain; take 2.5ml 2 times daily.
The Ayurvedic Approach:
To maximize the availability of food oils to the brain you can deliver the dose of oil intranasally (up the nose) as done in Ayurvedic "Nasya” protocols, perhaps a little strange for most but you can watch this video to find out the process:
*Please consult with a doctor or healthcare professional before altering current treatment protocols
ATP Science Aurum Oil Nutritional Information: