MAX'S Bioengineered WPI Superior Protein Technology:
Not all Whey Protein Isolates are equal. Old school WPI's were
manufactured under harsh conditions which robbed much of their
bioactivity. MAX'S Bioengineered WPI uses new generation WPI's enhanced
with specific peptide fractions for the ultimate muscle building
Whey protein is a major protein component in milk. During processing and purification virtually all fat, lactose and other impurities are removed to produce extremely pure and fast acting Whey Protein Isolate. Our WPI is further enhanced using advanced processing technologies of ultra filtration and controlled ion exchange to separate out functional protein fractions. The resulting Whey Protein Isolates are fortified with specific protein elements or fractions to boost their functional activity.
High Glycomacropeptide Whey Protein Isolate
High Glycomacropeptide Whey Protein Isolate: This new development in WPI contains more than twice the levels of Glycomacropeptides (up to 35%) found in traditional WPI's. GMP is emerging as one of the critical growth inducing fractions in WPI. GMP's play a major role in tissue repair a key factor for muscle recovery and new muscle growth after intense weight training. High GMP WPI is purified using a new multi-stage process known as CSEP, to produce an extremely pure, un-denatured protein with higher biological activity. As an added benefit, this new High GMP WPI contains a multitude of immune boosting factors to help improve and maintain the health of hard training athletes.
High Beta Whey Fraction Whey Protein Isolate
High Beta Whey Fraction Whey Protein Isolate: Using new ultrafiltation technology, WPI rich in the major Beta Whey Fraction, Beta Lactoglobulin, is produced. A key feature of this protein is the high level of the Branched Chain Amino Acids, particularly L- Leucine. High Beta Whey Fraction WPI has been shown in recent studies to produce a significant strength increases over traditional WPI's in trained athletes. The high BCAA content, particularly L-Leucine, is thought to up-regulate protein synthesis in response to progressive overload stimulus. What does this mean to you? High Beta Whey Fraction WPI will help increase strength and muscle size faster with intense training.
This advanced formula combines the benefits of advanced Ion Exchange Whey Protein Isolate and Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Isolate to produce a profile peptides and polypeptides that have the highest biological activity of any known protein formula. MAX'S Bioengineered WPI will help you pack on more quality muscle gains while keeping your body fat levels low.
FASTER RECOVERY, MORE STRENGTH, BIGGER MUSCLE GAINS
MAX'S Bio-Engineered WPI provides a fast and sustained source of peptide fractions to ensure maximum uptake at receptor sites of trained muscles. This product contains only Ion Exchange and Ultrafiltered WPI, natural flavour, vitamins, minerals, and a zero kilojoule sweetener. 100 grams of this product yields approximately 90 grams of bio-engineered protein (dry basis), the ultimate ergogenic (anabolic/anti-catabolic) food.
EATING FOR MUSCLE GROWTH
Experts agree that building muscle relies 30% on training and up to 70% on diet, so making sure you get the right nutrients in the correct quantities every day is critical. What should your daily eating plan look like for optimum muscle growth? The following guidelines will put you on the right path to impressive gains.
Nutrition Tips for Muscle Growth
- Spread your daily food intake over 6, 8 meals rather than the traditional 3 meals
- Aim to get 2, 3 grams of protein per kg of body weight each day (80kg weight = 160, 240g protein). This includes protein shakes, and quality protein foods like lean meats, eggs, fish, chicken and nuts. Spread your protein intake over your 6, 8 meals.
- Aim to get 4, 5 grams of quality carbs per kg of body weight each day to ensure energy levels are maintained. Choose wholegrain and unprocessed foods like oats, wholemeal breads, brown rice, pasta, sweet potato, legumes, etc. where possible. Avoid processed carbs like sugar and products made from white flour. Spread your carb intake over your 6, 8 meals.
- Keep fats and oils moderate low in your diet, about 0.5, 1 gram per kg of body weight. Choose lean cuts of meat and trim all visible fat. Use butter or margarine sparingly. Get your intake from monounsaturated fats like olive oil, flax seed oil and avocados.
- Eat plenty of leafy, colourful and fibrous vegetables each day and 2, 3 pieces of seasonal fruit.
- Drink plenty of water each day, at least 2, 3 litres.
- Always make sure you have a protein shake straight after training to maximise recovery and growth
- If you are not building muscular size on this diet, slowly increase portion sizes in each meal.
- If you begin adding fat, decrease portion sizes slowly and add more cardio exercise into your program.
1kg (33 servings), 3kg (100 servings)
Creamy Vanilla, Rich Chocolate, Choc Banana
Amount Per Serving
Serving Size: 30g (1 Scoop)
- Energy 460kj
- Protein 27.1g
- Carbohydrates 0.3g
- Sugars 0.2g
- Fats 0.2g
- Fat Saturated 0.1g
- L-Leucine 3.0g
- L-Isoleucine 1.6g
- L-Valine 1.5g
- L-Lysine 2.8g
- L-Phenylalanine 0.9g
- L-Methionine 0.7g
- L-Threonine 1.3g
- L-Tryptophan 0.6g
- L-Tyrosine 0.5g
- L-Aspartic Acid 0.5g
- L-Glutamine 0.9g
- L-Histidine 2.6g
- Glycine 0.8g
- L-Arginine 0.9g
- L-Cysteine 1.3g
- L-Alanine 3.8g
- L-Glutamic Acid 0.9g
- L-Serine 1.4g
- L-Proline 1.1g
- Vitamin C 12mg
- Beta Carotene (Vitamin A) 75.0mcg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin HCI) 12.0mcg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 18.0mcg
- Vit B3 (Niacinamide) 1.0mg
- Vit B5 (Ca Pantothanate) 20.0mcg
- Vit B6 (Pyridoxine HCI) 160.0mcg
- Vit B12 (Cyanocabalamin) 0.2mcg
- Biotin 0.3mcg
- Vitamin D3 1.0mcg
- Folate 3.0mcg
- Sodium 120mg
- Calcium 50.0mg
- Magnesium 6.6mg
- Zinc 0.1mg
- Iron 1.6mg
- Phosphorous 10.0mg
- Potassium 50.0mg
- Selenium 5.0mcg
- Iodine 15mcg
- Chromium 0.8mcg
High GMP Whey Protein Isolate, High Beta-Whey Fraction Whey Protein Isolate, Natural & Nature Identical flavours & colours, Vegetable Gum (407), Soy Lecithin, Sweeteners (950, 951), Minerals (Potassium Citrate, Tri Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Chromium Chloride), Vitamins (Vitamin C, Nicotinamide, Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Niacin, Thiamin, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B12).
Take 1 - 3 servings during the day between meals. Mix serving size in water or reduced fat milk in a shaker, and shake for 30 seconds. Consume within 30 minutes. 1 level scoop = approx. 30 grams